Position: Graduate Engineer
We are a firm of committed, professional and highly experienced engineers, who have provided specialist Consulting Engineering services in Road Safety, Transport Planning, Highway Design and Project Management since our establishment in 2006.
Our team has successfully completed appointments in Ireland, the UK, the Middle East and Asia on behalf of a growing customer base which includes major Design Consultancy firms, National and Local Authorities, large Contracting companies, and international multilateral development banks.
To support our continued growth, we are currently looking for a Graduate Engineer to join our specialised team.
The successful candidate will work under supervision, and will ideally: –
• Have a Level 8 and/or Level 9 qualification (as per the Irish NFQ) in Civil Engineering, or a Transport related discipline
• Be enthusiastic and able to progress tasks independently, with good personal organisational capability
• Be capable of undertaking independent or guided research on relevant topics
• Have some knowledge of AutoCAD. Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and Junctions 9 would be an advantage.
• Have a full driving licence
The Candidate shall have:
• A competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
• Annual membership costs for one engineering institution, plus costs toward gaining a professional title
• Continued Professional Development
• Annual performance reviews and mentoring
• A fantastic opportunity to join a small but specialised firm and play a significant role in shaping our business in the mid to long term.
This role will be based in our Dublin office; however, it will entail travel within Ireland, and possibly overseas for project delivery, training, and business development.
Candidates should email their CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com