PMCE is seeking to fill the following position within the company:
Applications are invited from Chartered Civil Engineers, with a Level 8 or Level 9 engineering qualification, and with 12
to 15 years post-graduate experience. The areas of work will be in traffic and transportation projects, road design and
road safety engineering. The successful candidate will report to a Technical Director/Director, be responsible for a team
of engineers and have the following key responsibilities:
- Demonstrate their care about the well-being of themselves and observe all health and safety requirements.
- Uphold PMCE’s ISO 9001:2015 accreditation through strict adherence to its Quality Management System.
- Assume responsibility for management of small, medium, and large-scale projects. This will include: fee/cost
estimation, tender submissions, design preparation, client liaison/management, stakeholder engagement,
technical documentation, project scheduling and meeting deadlines & budgets.
- Understanding and management of Risk, and the need to use commercial acumen.
- Interact with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Application of engineering principles to devise and deliver solutions to engineering problems.
- Preparation of contract documentation, proposals, and other related deliverables.
- Be able to independently develop and implement a programme of works.
- Be able to grow and develop new clients and seek out new opportunities.
- Have experience working in Ireland, and in developing designs through NTA and TII Project management/approval
- Line Management – Provide mentoring, guidance and training to staff.
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills.
- Strict self-checking processes to ensure their work, and the work of others, is error free.
What we can offer the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Leadership opportunities
- Pension contributions
- Annual membership costs for one engineering institution.
- Opportunity to work remotely (hybrid) after a period of familiarisation with the team and its processes.
- Mentoring and Continued Professional Development.
- An opportunity to lead challenging projects for national clients, and play a significant role in shaping our business
in the mid to long term.
- Access to a rich and diverse team culture, and PMCE’s Social Club
This role will be based in our Dublin office, which is located in Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6W.
If interested, please send a cover letter and a two-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PMCE have no positions currently available.